As small business owners, we don’t often have time to think about what will happen if we get sick, but it's important to be protected.

How will you pay the bills if you have an accident or get sick?

Protecting your income is just as important as insuring your business or your home. Most people do not consider how important this is, until it’s too late.

Isn’t that what workers compensation is for?

If you’re a sole trader or partnership, you are not covered by Workers Compensation insurance

If you’re employed by a company, Workers Compensation only helps if you are injured at work. It does not cover you if you get sick or injured outside of work (eg. playing sport or driving)

What can I do?

Handysure have designed an exclusive Personal Accident and Illness insurance policy to protect you 24/7, whether you’re at work or not

Handysure Personal Accident Quote Request

GWS Pty Ltd Trading as Network Insurance Group. ABN: 20 000 669 778 AFS licence: 231210
Tel: 1300 655 037 Email: handysure@networksteadfast.com.au
Insurer acceptance criteria, terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply to the products referred to above. Consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statements and/or policy wordings available by calling us on 1300 655 037, before deciding to acquire, or continue to hold any of these policies